Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

January Favourites


Calm Book and App

Like many others, I do suffer from stress and anxiety. I especially need some extra comfort during the January blues. The calm book contains some great activities to try, positive quotes and insights. I'm a visual person and it's a very aesthetically pleasing book. Its beautifully laid out and designed. The app is great for meditations, some are free and others you have to pay for. It's great though, so many to choose from for different scenarios. I think considering most peoples lifestyles, meditation and calmness is vital to practice. We need to look after ourselves and save time to be still, to be the best versions of ourselves. 




PRO:VOKE Touch of Silver Shampoo and Conditioner 

This is great for the winter as my hair gets washed out, dull and brassy. You leave it on for 5 minutes, twice a week only. The purple hues counteract the brassy tones. It definitely done the trick! I've tried a few and they have never given me results like this brand. Don't leave it in longer than 5 minutes though! My hair went a bit purple, whoops.   


John Frieda Sheer BLONDE 
go blonder lightening spray. 

Again, my blonde hair needs a little help in winter. This is great for a little controlled lightening. It contains a small amount of peroxide and you can build up the lightness over time. It works with your hairdryer/heat. Use straighteners for an extra lightening boost. 


MUA Palette

I have been using this palette so much this month! It's got great day to night looks. With shades including variations of pinks, golds, browns and blues, all my fav's! It only costs £4 as well. Bonus. This palette is called undressed. 


Sleek MakeUp
Matte Me 

I've been seeing so many looks with matte lipsticks/creams. I find it's easier to over draw your lips with a matte finish too. Trouble was finding a decent matte lip finish for a good price. I experimented with a few for you a found a good one. Awesome value for money too. Lasts so well! The shades I have are Birthday Suit and Party Pink. 



Schwarzkopf got2b
 glued (blasting freeze spray) 

This is my most frequent empty product as I love it and my friends love it! It's a must have for my night out routine. Amazing for volume, it's so strong and hold all night. Use in moderation though it's powerful stuff.   


No comments:

Post a Comment