Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Eye Favourites


Ardell Natural Demi Wispies

I adore these eyelashes for numerous reasons. They can be used day or night, they aren't too heavy but still make an impact. My favourite types of eyelashes are longer on the outer corners so the Demi Wispies were spot on. The strip is thin so they are very easy to apply and blend, they fit my eyes perfectly. 





 

Sleek i-Devine Vintage Romance 

I've mentioned this palette on my blog before but had to share for those of you that haven't come across this beauty before. The prevalent theme to this palette is beautiful shades of golds and purples. It's a bargain and they colours are well pigmented. They blend really well and there are numerous palettes to choose from. This one is by far my fav though. 





Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner

This is the only liquid eyeliner I use now despite having numerous expensive brands that I am no longer satisfied with. I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner for beginners as the brush is extremely thin, you certainly need a steady hand. I like the precision I can get from this one, I can get ultimate control for the perfectly shaped wing. It's long lasting too. 


Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Eye (Light)

This under eye concealer makes a considerable difference without being heavy or creasing. This is a light coverage, great consistency and anti aging benefits. I took a before after photo but I did slightly wimp out after seeing how big a difference it made on me, sorry guys (I woke up like this). I don't have really bad bags just slightly dark circles so I don't need anything too heavy, this is a good amount. 


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion 

I have been astounded by how well my eyeshadow has lasted with this baby. Me and the bestie went day drinking and I done her makeup...it obviously turned into an all night drinking session, was a very messy one to say the least. We got in and her eyeshadow was flawless, it was a miracle. Lasted 14 hours, was a great test to see how well the product worked. 


Loreal Telescopic Mascara 

I have yet to find a mascara that makes my eyelashes this long. I have tried others but always come back to this one. It's been my main mascara for 4 years now. I didn't even know my eyelashes could get this long. Both the product and brush are beautiful. 


Urban Decay Naked Basics 

I always have this on me and use it nearly everyday. I have a more detailed review in a previous post (August 2014). It's all you really need and is a great size to carry around. They are all easy to blend and apply and well pigmented. It's one of my essentials and it's lasted ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment